How to Get a Student Visa in UAE?

Who is a Student Visa for?
A student visa is for a college or university student studying in the United Arab Emirates. The student should a minimum of 18 years old.
Requirements of a Student’s Visa

To secure a freshman student’s visa, the candidate should get an official admission letter from the university he/she is studying at and for older students, a certificate of study continuation is required. Including other requirements:

  • The student should pass the medical fitness test
  • A visa sponsor, either a relative, a parent or the college itself
  • Approval of the related General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA)
Who can give a Student’s Visa?
It can be secured either by one of the accredited universities/colleges or residents sponsoring their children in the UAE.
What is a Long-term Visa for Outstanding Students and Eligibility Conditions for a 5-Year Visa?

School students should graduate with a grade of minimum 95% from secondary schools whether private or public.

University students should graduate with a distinctive GPA of a minimum of 3.75 from universities inside & outside the nation.

Securing a students visa

Certified colleges and universities in the UAE can secure a visa for their students either international or national students residing in the United Arab Emirates. Students must refer to terms & conditions listed in every college or university to know particular requirements for visa and admission procedures.

Admission in one of the United Arab Emirates universities doesn’t ensure that visas will be given. Visa issuance is subject upon certain necessities, which also includes passing a medical fitness, a security check as well as the approval of the General Directorate of Residence and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in the related emirate.

Securing your child’s student visa

UAE rules don’t permit a resident expat exile to keep sponsoring their male kids over the age of 18. An exception is given to male students who proceed with their studies in one of the higher educational institutes abroad or in the UAE.

However, male students above the age of 18 can stay on their parent’s residence visa sponsorship as long as they give proof of attendance at a higher educational institute for at least one year’s course. Expat parents living in the UAE may keep on sponsoring their female kids for study, regardless of their kid’s age.

MSZ corporate services provider will assist you to get your student visa in UAE easy and hassle-free. We also assist for dependent visa. For more support and assistance please contact us on +971562181007 or email at